Another World and Flashback offered together for the very first time!
This compilation will be available from April 16th, 2020 on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4!
Sydney, March 13th, 2020 – Today’s players will be able to enjoy 2 classics action-adventure games on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4: the legendary Flashback, created by Paul Cuisset, and the pioneering Another World, developed by Eric Chahi!
Another World story:
Also known as “Out Of This World” in the United States and “Outer World” in Japan, Another World™ has developed a cult status among critics and gamers for its innovative gameplay and avant-garde cinematography.
Another World™ recounts the adventures of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young scientist who travels through time and space when a nuclear experiment goes wrong. He arrives on another planet, where he will have to fight for survival, surrounded by hostile creatures. He will befriend an alien and only by working together, they will regain their freedom. You’ll need to be logical and highly skilled to overcome this adventure’s obstacles.
- Remastered presentation: High Definition graphics faithful to the original design
- 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than original game), Difficult (Equal to original game) and Hardcore (more difficult than original game)
- A new immersive experience: rediscover a cult adventure with 100% remastered sounds and FX
Often ranked in the top 100 games of all time, one of the world’s greatest action adventure game is back!
2142. After fleeing in a spaceship, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart wakes up with amnesia on Titan, a colonized satellite of Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are hot on his heels and he must find his way back to Earth, all while defending himself from various dangers and preventing aliens from destroying the planet.
- For the first time, play the Director’s Cut version (2 exclusive cut scenes)
- White or pink? Choose one of the two historic colors of Conrad's T-shirt
- Play any level you’ve completed during the adventure in “training” mode
- Replay the cut scenes you have watched during the adventure
- Jukebox: enjoy the game’s music on demand
- Street Art Gallery: earn points during the adventure to unlock images
- Post-FX graphic filters
- Completely remastered sound and music
- A brand new “Rewind” function, variable according to the level difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!
The Another World and Flashback compilation will be released on April 16th, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Find Microids on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord and Linkedin
Or on http://www.microids.com/
See all our videos on Youtube
Over the last few years, we have been creating some legendary titles of the video game industry with passion. More than ever, we aim to craft the finest adventure and amaze you with breathtaking experiences. Our teams work with renowned studios like Pendulo Studios (Yesterday Origins, Runaway, Blacksad: Under the Skin), Eden Studios (Gear.Club Unlimited 1 & 2, Test Drive), who share our passion for high quality games. We are also very lucky to work alongside talented authors like Benoît Sokal (Amerzone, Syberia series), Paul Cuisset (Flashback, Operation Stealth) or Philippe Dessoly (Mr Nutz, Toki) and Pierre Adane (Top Spin, Mr Nutz, Toki). We want every player to meet an adventure that fits its personality. By adapting famous licenses like Asterix & Obelix, Titeuf, Garfield, or Blacksad, everyone will dive into unforgivable adventures with beloved characters.