SAINTS ROW® RETURNS TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™
Pre Order Saints Row®: IV™ - Re-Elected™ Now
Sydney, Australia February 5th 2020 | Deep Silver have confirmed that Saints Row®:IV™- Re-Elected™ will be available for the Nintendo Switch™ on 27th March 2020 and pre orders are now open.
The Nintendo Switch™ version of the critically acclaimed Saints Row IV comes with a massive 25 pieces of DLC. Saints Row fans who pre order the boxed edition from participating retailers will also get an awesome Saints Row Presidential Pin Badge Set*.
You are the President of the United States of America, and you must save all of us on Earth. The Boss of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States, but the Saints are just getting started.
After a catastrophic alien invasion of Earth, led by the evil Overlord Zinyak, the Saints have been transported to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. With homies new and old at their side, and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, they must fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp.
The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the Penthouse, to The White House – but now it’s up to you to free the world from Zinyak and his alien empire, saving the world in the wildest open world game ever, playable for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can wield in your quest.
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customised your character. You’ve customised your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customisation system.
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super powered President is two!
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV Re-Elected contains an impressive 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas.
Download the latest Assets here: https://we.tl/t-5mJpu3OPLf
For more information on Saints Row®:IV™- Re-Elected™ on Nintendo Switch™ head over to www.saintsrow.com
For more information about the Saints Row universe, please visit one of the following official sites:
* Limited quantity worldwide only available while stocks last
© 2020 and published by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Developed by Deep Silver Fishlabs. Developed by Deep Silver Volition, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2020 Nintendo.
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including own brands like the critically acclaimed zombie action franchise Dead Island, action role-playing games from the Sacred world, successful adventures such as the Secret Files series and the role-playing realms of Risen. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include the next title in the Saints Row franchise, Sacred 3, Dead Island Riptide and Metro Last Light. Deep Silver also owns the development studio Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 18 years of experience in the digital media distribution business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Planegg near Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the USA. www.kochmedia.com