Koch Media sign “Imperator: Rome Premium Edition” with Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive and Koch Media once again team up to send players from around the world on a historical journey! Thanks to the Imperator: Rome Premium edition the roman empire will open it’s gates in selected stores across Europe. The game will be available for PC at a SVRP of 39,99 Euros, 39,99 USD, 34,99 GBP on 24th November 2020.
Imperator: Rome is the latest, critically acclaimed grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire, Imperator: Rome invites you to relive the pageantry and challenges of empire building in the classical era. Manage your population, keep an eye out for treachery, and keep faith with your gods. The Imperator: Rome Premium Edition includes a Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack as well as all previously released DLCs.
Deluxe Edition Upgrade pack
- Hellenistic World: This flavor pack adds new color to the Wars of the Diadochi, including new units models and game flavor.
- Digital Artbook: High resolution images of the artwork of Imperator: Rome are compiled in a handy digital format, including insight from the artists and the designers responsible for the look of this highly anticipated grand strategy game.
- Wallpapers: The historical illustrations that greet you as you load Imperator: Rome are now immediately available to you as attractive wallpaper for your computer's desktop.
- Roman Mission Pack: Nine unique mission trees for the star of Imperator: Rome to guide your conquest of Italy and neighboring regions.
- Carthaginian Mission Pack: Ten unique mission trees for the children of Tyre to help you plan your mercantile and military dominance of Africa, Spain and the rest of the west.
- Numidian Unit Model: New army model for the Numidians, North Africans often hired as mercenaries by larger powers.
- Carthaginian Ship Model: A unique ship design for Carthaginian navies.
- New Music: Three additional music tracks to soothe your conquering soul.
- Punic city model for Levantine cities.
- Apotheosis: A popular ruler from a prestigious family may be declared a god and welcomed into the State Pantheon. Elevate enough rulers and you may institute an Imperial Cult religion.
- New Greek missions: New missions available for Flag of Athens Athens, Flag of Sparta Sparta, and Flag of Syracusae Syracusae.
- New Deities: 12 new Greek deities tied to historical Holy Sites across the Greek world.
- Hellenistic Themed Treasures: Collect special artifacts based on the history and legends of the Hellenistic world.
- New Music, Art, and 3D Models
- 3 Mission Trees for Flag of Epirus
- Unique Army Model for Flag of Epirus
- Unique Ship Model for Flag of Epirus
- Special Epirote Monument: the Oracle complex of Dodona
- 6 Event Chains related to the life of Pyrrhus of Epirus each with new art
- 3 Additional Epirus Event chains, new to Imperator: Rome
- One new music track
Its steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Victoria and the Hearts of Iron series created by Paradox Development Studio.
For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com , join our forum at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com and follow us at www.facebook.com/ParadoxInteractive and www.twitter.com/pdxinteractive
Our offices are located in New York, USA and Stockholm, Sweden. We work with renowned distributors world wide and are present on all major digital download portals. We share a passion for gaming and gamers and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay to our growing 500,000 + member community .
The company's publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, America and Australia. Koch Media has more than 25 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become a leading games publishing partner. Koch Media runs a multi-label strategy with fully owned content providers, including the labels Deep Silver, Milestone and Ravenscourt which publish games for consoles and PC across all physical and digital channels.
Koch Media has formed long-term multi-national publishing collaborations with numerous game publishers including Bethesda, Capcom, Codemasters, Konami, Koei Tecmo, NC Soft, Sega, Square Enix, Warner and many others. With its parent company in Höfen, Austria and the Publishing HQ in Munich, Germany, Koch Media owns local publishing companies in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia and the United States.
The Koch Media group owns six game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL / USA), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham / UK), Deep Silver Fishlabs (Hamburg / Germany), Warhorse Studios (Prague / Czech Republic), Milestone (Milan / Italy) and Voxler (Paris / France). Additionally Koch Media collaborates with numerous independent development studios around the world.
Koch Media also owns Gaya Entertainment, a leading games merchandise company in Langenfeld, Germany and the Quality Assurance Facility in Olomuc, Czech Republic. Furthermore, with Koch Films the Koch Media Group runs an established film business. Koch Films is a European independent film distributor with business primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy as a cinema, TV, online and Home Entertainment distributor.
Koch Media is an Embracer Group company.